Not sure what to call these, but it used some of my CSA box stuff, therefore it counts!
This recipe is probably one meal, but I’ve been eating kind of funky lately, so I ate two for dinner last night and had the other two for lunch today. I almost couldn’t finish the two last night, but for lunch today two wasn’t enough. Go figure.
Whatever you want to call ’ems
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prep a baking vessel (I put aluminum foil on my large baking pan).
3. Spread out four corn tortillas.
4. Put shredded colby jack cheese on them.
5. Bake for a few minutes, until the cheese starts to melt.
6. Add chopped cooked chicken and bake a bit longer. Time is variable, depends on how you like things.
7. Top them with chopped jalapeno, red peppers and tomatoes.
8. Finish off with queso fresco!